Registration - General Information
Quick Links - Here's everything you need to register:
If you live in the Prince Charles catchment and are registering, be sure to read this 'Welcome Letter' outlining the supporting documents required.
Please complete and provide the documents listed below:
AP 336-1 Student Registration - All forms
AP 324-1 Photograph Video and Media - Consent Form
AP 336-2 Request for Email Address – Consent Form
AP 334-1 Google for Education - Consent Form
Fruit & Veggie Program - Consent Form
If you do not live in the Prince Charles catchment but wish to attend here, you must register at your catchment school and complete a Non-Catchment Request to attend your preferred non-catchment school. More Catchment Information can be found here. Out of Catchment Requests may not be received prior to February 7, 2023 and families MUST first complete registration at the catchment school. Kindergarten out-of-catchment applications will be reviewed after the first week of school in September. Non-Catchment renewals for students currently attending out of catchment, will be received in March for review / renewal
Want more detailed information about registration?
Registration is an exciting time for students and parents! There is a wealth of Detailed Registration Information on the School District website if you wish to read up about various program, how and where to register and more... Depending upon individual circumstances, it can take place at various times throughout the year. In this section, find out how, when, and where to register. Learn more (below) about district registration procedures, and access registration forms. Registration for all grades is ongoing throughout the year as new families move into our catchment. Placement in the current school year is dependent upon space availability.
Registration for the upcoming year (2023-24) is as follows:
- ·Kindergarten Registration starts January 16th of the year your child turns 5. Students will start school the following September. Additional information is posted by the School District in early January.
- ·Grade 1 – 12 Registration starts February 1st (or the first business day in February). Students will start school the following September.
- If you are new to Canada, please make an appointment at the District Office before registering at a school.
- Students can also request to attend a non-catchment school, but will have to re-apply annually.
- link to the Non-Catchment form AP 336